|Course Name||Length||Capacity||Number of Classes|
|Morning Section||University/Vocational School Prep Course 18-month course||18 months||50||3|
|Afternoon Section||University/Vocational School Prep Course 2-year course||2 years||30||2|
|University/Vocational School Prep Course 1-year course||1year||20||1|
(1) Beginner Level– Concept: “Knowledge”
- ・Principle Theme: My Surroundings
- Learn about your immediate surroundings in Japan and how to express yourself in regard to them, create a strong base for your Japanese studies.
- ・Academic Goals: JF Standard for Japanese Language Education A2 Level（JLPT N4）
①〈Skills Gained〉 Gain the ability to slowly and carefully express yourself in simple words and concepts. Be able to comprehend short and simple written passages or conversations.
②〈Expression Capabilities〉 Be able give a simple explanation about your daily life, yourself and your family, your personal experiences or habits. Be able to have short conversations with those around you and write sentences using simple conjunctions.
（2）Intermediate Level– Concept: “Comprehension”
- ・Principle Theme: Japan and my home country
- Learn about concepts encountered in your daily life, learn to compare and contrast your home country with Japan and consider the reasons for these similarities and differences. Cultivate an objective view.
- ・Academic Goals: JF Standard for Japanese Language Education B1 Level（JLPT N3～N2）
①〈Skills Gained〉 Gain the ability to speak in everyday words with clear pronunciation and be able to express harder concepts by communicating them with comparatively simple expressions. Gain the knowledge to speak and write in a concise manner about the issues you encounter on a daily basis and subjects of interest to you.
②〈Expression Capabilities〉 Be able to explain and discuss things that you have done or that interest you at length. Be able to exchange opinions or provide and comprehend detailed information. Be able to clearly state your opinion.
（3）Advanced Level A– Concept: “Development”
- ・Principle Theme: Being a member of society
- Learn about the issues encountered in society. Consider and make your own opinions.
- ・Academic Goals: JF Standard for Japanese Language Education B2 Level（JLPT N2～N1）
①〈Skills Gained〉 Gain the ability to speak at a normal pace using everyday words and phrases while consulting a dictionary if necessary. Be able to understand long and complex discussions or written pieces on societal or academic topics.
②〈Expression Capabilities〉 Be able to carry on a fluent conversation on most everyday subjects including being able to converse naturally about small details. Be able to converse with Japanese native speakers without a need for them to alter their difficulty of their conversation.
（4）Advanced Level B– Concept: “Refinement”
- ・Principle Theme: Being a Global Citizen
- Learn about the issues encountered on a global level. Consider and state your own opinions.
- ・Academic Goals: JF Standard for Japanese Language Education C1 Level（JLPT N1）
①〈Skills Gained〉 Gain the ability to explain complex and abstract concepts about areas you specialize in and those you do not. Be able to easily comprehend lengthy speech that includes a wide range of idiomatic and colloquial expressions.
②〈Expression Capabilities〉 Be able to speak or write at length on complicated subjects including successfully and persuasively explaining various issues or opinions. Be able to take notes on long and complicated speech. Be able to communicate effectively and easily using natural expressions with Japanese native speakers.
|Morning Section||Afternoon Section|
|① 9:00 ～ 9:45||③ 13:00 ～ 13:45|
|① 9:45 ～ 10:30||③ 13:45 ～ 14:30|
|② 10:40 ～ 11:25||④ 14:40 ～ 15:25|
|② 11:25 ～ 12:10||④ 15:25 ～ 16:10|
|2-year course||18-month course||1-year course|
|Entrance Examination Fee||20,000 yen||20,000 yen||20,000 yen|
|Entrance Fee||50,000 yen||50,000 yen||50,000 yen|
|Total Tuition Fee||1,200,000 yen||900,000 yen||600,000 yen|
|Facility Fee||30,000 yen||22,500 yen||15,000 yen|
|Maintenance Fee||20,000 yen||15,000 yen||10,000 yen|
|Learning Materials||40,000 yen||30,000 yen||20,000 yen|
|Health Care Fee||10,000 yen||10,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|Course Total||1,370,000 yen||1,047,500 yen||720,000 yen|