Application Documents from the Student
|1||Application Form(Including Resume, Reasons of study)||(Download from our website)|
|2||Proof of graduation from final education||–|
|3||Proof of enrollment at current school(University)||For those planning to graduate soon|
|4||Proof of Employment||Those who have experience of employment must submit|
|5||Japanese Study Certifications||①Certificates from passing proficiency exams or ②Proof that you have studied Japanese for at least 150 hours ※Not required if you have graduated from a junior college, university, or graduate school|
|6||Identification(Passport etc)||No passport translation required|
|7||Photograph||7 photos (within 3 months) 3cm x 4cm|
Application Documents from the Supporter
|1||Proof of Supporter||Created and hand signed by the supporter|
|2||Statement of Balance||A statement of the sponsor’s bank balance, it can be displayed in the local currency|
|3||Documentation showing the funding process||Deposit / withdrawal statement, bank book etc|
|4||Documentation showing the relationship between students and their supporter||Family register, birth certificate, etc|
Things to be aware of when making your application
- All documents written in another language must include a Japanese translation.
- All submitted application documents should be less than three months old.
- All documents of certification should be printed on official paper which shows the company title and
address of the company or institution issuing them.
- Other documents may be requested in order to process an application for a student visa.
- Please keep a copy of all application documents.